Workshops and Seminars Available for Your Company, School or Organization
Denise Lang-Grant is a dynamic and experienced presenter on a variety of trauma and healing topics. Among those hosting Denise in the past are The American Counseling Association, The NJ Education Association, The Association for Specialists in Group Work, Drew University, Seton Hall University, Bryant University, West Connecticut University, Picatinny Arsenal, Weekend of Hope for Cancer Survivors at Stowe, Day of Hope at Somerset Medical Center, Morris County Chamber of Commerce, Literacy Volunteers, numerous churches, support groups and schools.
- "The 10 Commandments for Healing from Trauma"
- "Surviving Trauma and Healing the Spirit"
- "No More Secrets: A Training For Running A Group For Adult Survivors of Sexual Assault"
- "PTSD & Lyme Disease: What's the Connection?"
- "Editing Your Life to Simplify Your Day!"
- "How to Respond to Students Who Disclose Sexual Abuse"
- "Strengthening Our Response to Military Survivors of Sexual Trauma"
- "Adolescents and Trauma: Keeing Our Kids on an Even Keel"
"How to Stop Your Relatives from Driving You Crazy!"
Call or write today for more information on having Denise Lang-Grant speak to your organization on any of the topics above, or design one especially for your audience: email@example.com or (908) 625-1789